Get your Specialist treatment plan now
PHOTO CONSULTATION For a diagnosis within 24 hours for all patients across the UK
(£49.95 including next day free delivery of couriered medication)
BOOK VIDEO CONSULT Recommended for acne treatment plans and children’s skin for all patients in the UK
CLINIC BOOKING For self funding, or fee assured for privately insured patients
About Dr Anita
Dr Anita’s experience includes Lead Consultant Dermatologist in her National Health Service practice and Cancer Lead for Brighton and Hove. She has a wealth of expertise in skin cancer, rashes and paediatric dermatology. All patients across the UK can access her diagnostic and treatment services using her photo consultation clinic and video clinics.
She graduated from Cambridge University Medical School and has worked internationally in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
How it works
1. Photo consultation for all patients across the UK is great if you need a quick answer. Here’s how:
1. Send two photos of your skin condition.
2. Describe the skin problem using an online form.
3. Submit. Pay with Paypal £49.95
4. Get a treatment plan from Dr Anita within 24 hours (working days). We are partnered with Pharmacierge to provide UK wide next day private prescription delivery. Delivery is free!
2. Video consultation (fee assured with all private medical insurers) is perfect for rashes, acne and paediatric dermatology. Having an online dermatology consultation with Dr Anita from any where in the UK is easy. Here’s how:
1. Choose a time here.
2. Mrs Toni Jestico, medical secretary to Dr Anita, will contact you for more information about your skin condition.
3. When it’s time for your appointment, follow the secure link that Toni emailed and texted to you.
3. Face to face appointments in East and West Sussex
You can easily book a personal face to face appointment using the Montefiore Hospital, Brighton, online booking calendar. Fee assured with all private medical insurers.
For appointments at Goring Hall Hospital, West Sussex, you can use the online booking calendar.
For Dr Anita’s paediatric (children’s) dermatology clinic please fill in the contact form.
“Our skin is central to our lives. My aim is to deliver holistic care for all dermatology conditions, online and in clinic.”
Dr Anita Amin
Anita Amin Dermatology Consultant
I found this doctor very helpful and approachable. Makes you feel at ease.
The doctor was extremely helpful, attentive, and professional. Thank you
Dr Amin was very friendly, professional and polite. I felt very at ease. Dr Amin explained everything very clearly.
Excellent, polite, easy manner, puts one at ease, sense of humour.
Dr. Amin is very observent which is vital in detecting the causes for flair ups in patients. The treatment she prescribed for me is spot on and I feel a lot better. Once again let me reiterate how grateful I am to Dr. Amin for her very professional support.
To get a more in focus picture you can use our Skin Scope 24/7 for Photo Consultations. It is compatible with any smartphone but you do need to take off your smart phone case. Good lighting is essential. If you use artificial light, shine it to the side of the lens hood. I would then be able to give you a more accurate diagnosis. The Skin Scope 24/7 decreases the need to see a dermatologist for dermoscopy (a highly specialised gadget illustrated in the main photo above). It’s ideal to help you to monitor for skin cancer changes in other moles too.
Invoice will be sent by email. Price £39.95 including postage.