“Our skin is central to our lives. My aim is to deliver holistic care for all dermatological conditions including allergy, skin cancer, children’s and senior skin problems.” Dr Anita Amin
Due to the pandemic we are self isolating when we can. If you have private medical insurance, your insurer has approved Dr Anita to provide video consultations. If you are self funding, you can also book a video consultation.
Dr Anita Amin is a consultant dermatologist. She is the Lead Consultant Dermatologist at Western Sussex Hospitals.
She graduated from Cambridge University Medical School and has worked internationally in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
She offers private clinics in Worthing and Brighton on a Thursday, or you can have a teledermatology virtual consultation in the comfort of your own home where you can.
Anita Amin Dermatology Consultant
I found this doctor very helpful and approachable. Makes you feel at ease.
The doctor was extremely helpful, attentive, and professional. Thank you
Dr Amin was very friendly, professional and polite. I felt very at ease. Dr Amin explained everything very clearly.
Excellent, polite, easy manner, puts one at ease, sense of humour.
Dr. Amin is very observent which is vital in detecting the causes for flair ups in patients. The treatment she prescribed for me is spot on and I feel a lot better. Once again let me reiterate how grateful I am to Dr. Amin for her very professional support.
- Paying for your own treatment? Online bookings are at a discounted rate.
- With a virtual teledermatology consultation, Dr Anita will give you an answer about your likely condition and possible treatment options. 80% of dermatology conditions can be treated with over the counter medication. The other 20% will be prioritised to have an appointment within a week.
GET CHECKED NOW
- For appointments at the Montefiore Hospital contact the bookings department on 01273 828148
- For appointments at Goring Hall Hospital contact the bookings department on 01903 506699
- For all other enquiries, including appointments for children (paediatric dermatology), please contact Dr Anita's secretary, Mrs Toni Jestico, by filling in the contact form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07821 523060