About Dr Anita
Dr Anita’s experience includes Lead Consultant Dermatologist in her National Health Service practice and Cancer Lead for Brighton and Hove. She has a wealth of expertise in skin cancer, rashes and paediatric dermatology. All patients across the UK can access her online diagnostic and treatment services using her photo consultation clinic and video clinic with
Dr Anita graduated from Cambridge University Medical School and has worked internationally in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
How it works
1. Photo consultation for all patients across the UK, answer in 48 hours is great if you need a quick answer. Here’s how:
1. Send four photos of your skin condition.
2. Describe the skin problem using an online form.
3. Submit. £65.
4. Get a treatment plan from Dr Anna Ascott who works closely with Dr Anita, within 1-3 working days, mostly 2 days!. They have created Skin Assist, a platform for online photo consultations. We are partnered with Pharmacierge to provide UK wide next day private prescription delivery. Delivery is free!
2. Online acne clinic (£120). Dr Anita is Clinical Director for Skin Assist Dermatologists. Her team includes Dr Anna Ascott who specialises in acne treatments. She runs a joint acne clinic with Dr Anita.
1. Choose a time to consult with Dr Anita and Dr Anna Ascott here. You will be given a unique personalised treatment package. If you need isotretinoin (Roaccutane), we will tailor make your plan and we are partnered with a specialist pharmacy that passes on 80% discounts for this specialised proven treatment.
2. A course lasts around 6 months and you will need at least two blood tests for safety checking and around 2-3 further online consultations.
3. In person appointments in East and West Sussex with Dr Anita (£200-225).
You can easily book a personal face to face appointment using the Montefiore Hospital, Brighton, online booking calendar. Fee assured with all private medical insurers.
For appointments at Goring Hall Hospital, West Sussex, you can use the online booking calendar.
For Dr Anita’s paediatric (children’s) dermatology clinic and adult clinic at The Nuffield Hospital in Woodingdean, please fill in the contact form.
“Our skin is central to our lives. My aim is to deliver holistic care for all dermatology conditions, online and in clinic.”
Dr Anita Amin
Anita Amin Dermatology Consultant
Great service and advise as always by Dr. Amin.
I found this doctor very helpful and approachable. Makes you feel at ease.
The doctor was extremely helpful, attentive, and professional. Thank you
I was very satisfied with my visit to see Dr Amin.
Accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
Excellent, polite, easy manner, puts one at ease, sense of humour.
I was very impressed, the process was very straightforward.
To get a more in focus picture you can use our Skin Scope 24/7 for Photo Consultations. It is compatible with any smartphone but you do need to take off your smart phone case. Good lighting is essential. If you use artificial light, shine it to the side of the lens hood. I would then be able to give you a more accurate diagnosis. The Skin Scope 24/7 decreases the need to see a dermatologist for dermoscopy (a highly specialised gadget illustrated in the main photo above). It’s ideal to help you to monitor for skin cancer changes in other moles too.
Invoice will be sent by email. Price £49.95 including postage.