dr anita amin dermatology consultant
Dr Anita Amin

“Our skin is central to our lives. My aim is to deliver holistic care for all dermatology conditions including allergy, skin cancer, paediatric dermatology and senior skin problems, personally and as an online dermatologist.”
Dr Anita Amin



Dr Anita is the Lead Consultant Dermatologist in her National Health Service practice at Western Sussex Hospitals. Prior to this, she was Cancer Lead for Brighton and Hove. She has a wealth of experience in skin cancer, rashes and paediatric dermatology.

She graduated from Cambridge University Medical School and has worked internationally in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.

Three types of dermatologist consultations:

Available throughout the UK, your skin problem can be dealt with completely digitally and online without the need to travel, or if you prefer, a face to face appointment can easily be arranged in Sussex.

1. Photo consultation is great if you need a quick answer. Here’s how:

1. Send two photos of your skin condition.

2. Describe the skin problem using an online form.

3. Submit. Pay with Paypal £19.95

4. Get a response from Dr Anita within 24 hours.



2. Video consultation (£120) is perfect for convenience or if you need to isolate. Having an online dermatology consultation with Dr Anita is easy. Here’s how:

1.  Choose a time here.



2. Mrs Toni Jestico, medical secretary to Dr Anita, will contact you for more information about your skin condition.

3. When it’s time for your appointment, join the video here.



3. Face to face appointment
You can easily book a personal face to face appointment using the Montefiore Hospital online booking calendar.


For appointments at Goring Hall Hospital, please fill in the contact form below.


Anita Amin Dermatology Consultant


  • Top marks!

  • I found this doctor very helpful and approachable. Makes you feel at ease.

  • The doctor was extremely helpful, attentive, and professional. Thank you

  • Excellent doctor!

  • Dr Amin was very friendly, professional and polite. I felt very at ease. Dr Amin explained everything very clearly.

  • Excellent, polite, easy manner, puts one at ease, sense of humour.

  • Dr. Amin is very observent which is vital in detecting the causes for flair ups in patients. The treatment she prescribed for me is spot on and I feel a lot better. Once again let me reiterate how grateful I am to Dr. Amin for her very professional support.

Read more reviews

To get a more in focus picture you can use our Skin Scope 24/7 for Photo Consultations. It is compatible with any smartphone but you do need to take off your smart phone case. Good lighting is essential. If you use artificial light, shine it to the side of the lens hood. I would then be able to give you a more accurate diagnosis. The Skin Scope 24/7 decreases the need to see a dermatologist for dermoscopy (a highly specialised gadget illustrated in the main photo above). It’s ideal to help you to monitor for skin cancer changes in other moles too.

Invoice will be sent by email. Price £59.95 including postage.

247 SkinScope

Skin Scope 24/7 Order Form

New Patients

  • Paying for your own treatment? Online bookings are at a discounted rate.
  • With a virtual teledermatology consultation, Dr Anita will give you an answer about your likely condition and possible treatment options. 80% of dermatology conditions can be treated with over the counter medication. The other 20% will be prioritised to have an appointment within a week.
  • For appointments at the Montefiore Hospital contact the bookings department on 01273 828148
  • For appointments at Goring Hall Hospital contact the bookings department on 01903 506699
  • For all other enquiries, including appointments for children (paediatric dermatology), please contact Dr Anita's secretary, Mrs Toni Jestico, by filling in the contact form, or email info@anitaamin.co.uk, or call 07821 523060

New Patients

Have Any Questions? Use This Form To Get In Touch.

View My Profiles

  • the montefiore hospital
  • bmi
Bupa AXA PPP Healthcare Vitality Health Allianz Aviva Exeter Family Friendly Cigna Fee Assured With All Insurance Companies
  • Procedures
  • Skin Cancer
  • Mole Maps
  • Eczema
  • Psoriasis
  • Acne
  • Itchy Skin
  • Hair And Scalp Problems
  • Sweaty Skin
  • Contagious Skin Disease
  • Rashes

Contact Us

Medical Secretary
Toni Jestico
07821 523060info@anitaamin.co.uk

Woodingdean Medical Centre

Warren Road

Montefiore Hospital

Montefiore Road,
East Sussex BN3 1RD

Goring Hall Hospital

Bodiam Avenue,
Goring-By-Sea, Worthing,
West Sussex, BN12 5AT