I am a consultant dermatologist working across the Sussex coast.
As a general dermatologist, I can see all aspects of skin conditions, either in person by booking a consultation or by studying your case through our teledermatology service.
Until 2019, I was the clinical director for dermatology in East Sussex Healthcare, covering as far East as Hastings and Rother. I continue to provide dermatology services at the Esperance Hospital in Eastbourne.
Since 2008, I have provided NHS dermatology services for West Sussex NHS Foundation Trust. I have consulting rooms at Goring Hall Hospital where I can see patients privately.
I am dual qualified as a GP and consultant dermatologist. I was a GP in Brighton and clinical lead for cancer in the city until 2014. I am now an NHS dermatology consultant for Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals. For private patients, I have joined the dermatology team at the Montefiore Hospital.
My medical school training was at Cambridge University.
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (Dermatology)
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Fellowship of the Royal College of General Practitioners of New Zealand
- Diploma in Sexual and Reproductive Health (University of Otago)
- British Society of Paediatric Dermatology
- Senior Skin Group
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association